Deadline to sign up: Friday, December 8th
Dear Parents and Students,
Oral Interpretation is a dramatic presentation of a poem or short story. Students interested in joining the Riverview Group Oral Interpretation Team (grades 4-6) need to complete PERMISSION CLICK permission slip by Monday, December 11, 2023.
Everyone interested in joining is welcome! There are no tryouts. All students will develop an appreciation of literature interpretation and oral language, as well as the skills needed to work together as a group. Plus, they will earn a Block R point and have a lot of fun along the way!
ORAL INTERPRETATION practices will be on Tuesday mornings before school, beginning Tuesday, December 12 @ 7:20-7:50 in the MPR . Practices are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday's from 7:20am-7:50am in the MPR.
- After 3 tardies, student will be dropped
- After 3 unexcused absences, student will be dropped.
- Any changes to our practice schedule, or additional practices, will be on morning announcements and a note will be sent home when possible.
- Check RV website & marquee
- As performance date gets closer, an additional day will be added to our practices
SAVE THE DATE: The Oral Interpretation Festival will be on February 7th. More details to come.
If you have any questions, we can be reached via email.
Link to sign up: https://permission.click/DvjzN/int