Dear Ram Families,
Here is a link to the video we sent out before Thanksgiving Break. It is a good overview of what to expect when coming back to campus if you selected in person in the Fall.
Here are a few reminders:
Arrival for Students who chose to come back in person only:
- 8:00-8:15 for morning block. Class begins at 8:15.
- 11:55-12:15 for afternoon block. Class begins at 12:15.
- Parents remain in your vehicles.
- Walkers – parents allowed to walk up to signs on sidewalk that state “No visitors beyond this point”
Classroom & Breaks
- Students may bring a backpack and are encouraged to bring a water bottle. Water fountains are not available due to safety protocols.
- Student will be seated at least 6 feet apart
- Masks must be worn the entire time on they are on campus. A shield may be worn with a mast, but not in place of a mask.
- There will be a 10-minute classroom restroom break, not a recess. The play structure is not available due to safety protocols. At this time each class will be given an area of the playground to stretch and separate for a brief mask break.
- Students may access the restroom at any time. There is a maximum capacity for each restroom that is clearly labeled.
- Restrooms will be cleaned twice a day and not after each individual use.
- All classrooms will be fogged/disinfected each evening.
- See map attached.
- Students are asked to wait in the section with their youngest sibling. If you have a 2nd grader and a 5th grader, both students should be waiting in the 2nd grade area.
- Parents must remain in your vehicles.
- Walkers – parents please wait beyond the signs on the sidewalks indicating “No visitors beyond this point”
Our procedures might take a little longer the first couple of days, but I anticipate arrival and departure times will decrease as we all get used to the new system. Our kindergartners have it down to 5 minutes for departure! Please let us know if you have any questions.
See you soon!